Velocity Reviews

-   -   Moving Folders from Outlook to Outlook Express (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t200315-moving-folders-from-outlook-to-outlook-express.html)

KEVIN ROBBIN 05-30-2004 10:35 AM

Moving Folders from Outlook to Outlook Express

I would be grateful for any advice on how to move my Outlook data folders to
Outlook Express.

Many thanks

Kevin Robbin

x@y 05-31-2004 04:47 AM

Re: Moving Folders from Outlook to Outlook Express

"KEVIN ROBBIN" <robbin@btinternet.com> wrote in message
$hep$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
> I would be grateful for any advice on how to move my Outlook

data folders to
> Outlook Express.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Kevin Robbin

Hello "Keven"!!
I never done that myself but I found a link You could try.

(http://support.microsoft.com/default...d=fh;EN-US;oex)

After log on to the side there is a menu on top You may want to
click on "Newsgroups" and post your question there.
Good Luck x@y.

x@y 05-31-2004 05:10 PM

"x@y" <wunderland.wine.invalid> wrote in message

> "KEVIN ROBBIN" <robbin@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> $hep$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
> > I would be grateful for any advice on how to move my Outlook

> data folders to
> > Outlook Express.
> >
> > Many thanks
> >
> > Kevin Robbin

Hello "Kevin"!! Here is the correct version of Your name!!
Sorry for the missprint. x@y.