Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dubbing from VHS camera to Sony trv310 digital camera (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t199593-dubbing-from-vhs-camera-to-sony-trv310-digital-camera.html)

jim 05-20-2004 02:40 PM

Dubbing from VHS camera to Sony trv310 digital camera

I know that I can dub a VHS tape from my VCR to the Sony TRV 310
digital camera. What I hope someone knows is can I dub right feom the
VHS camera to the digital camera. I would hook up the 3 wire
red,white, yellow cable to both and then run the VHS cam in play and
the digital cam on record.. The reason I am asking and not just trying
it is that I would not want to do something which would damage either
camera and I am a newbie at dubbing
Thanls to any one who can help.

Patch 05-20-2004 03:13 PM

Re: Dubbing from VHS camera to Sony trv310 digital camera

"jim" <Jim@no.com> wrote in message
> I know that I can dub a VHS tape from my VCR to the Sony TRV 310
> digital camera. What I hope someone knows is can I dub right feom the
> VHS camera to the digital camera. I would hook up the 3 wire
> red,white, yellow cable to both and then run the VHS cam in play and
> the digital cam on record.. The reason I am asking and not just trying
> it is that I would not want to do something which would damage either
> camera and I am a newbie at dubbing
> Thanls to any one who can help.

Your plan sounds like it will work just fine.