Velocity Reviews

-   -   Lost emails (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t198508-lost-emails.html)

WildCat 05-04-2004 10:16 PM

Lost emails

Can anyone tell me why I have lost all me emails?, Just had a prob where I
opened OE 6, looked like it was recieving emails, but then it deleted them
all, lost all emails that I had before, even the ones saved in a folder
other than the inbox?

°Mike° 05-04-2004 10:55 PM

Re: Lost emails

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Tue, 4 May 2004 23:16:35 +0100, in
<dDUlc.427$4m5.4@front-1.news.blueyonder.co.uk>
WildCat scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

SLP 05-05-2004 02:26 AM

Re: Lost emails

"WildCat" <mt012d3790@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me why I have lost all me emails?, Just had a prob where I
> opened OE 6, looked like it was recieving emails, but then it deleted them
> all, lost all emails that I had before, even the ones saved in a folder
> other than the inbox?

Try this program to recover them:

http://www.oehelp.com/DBXtract/Default.aspx

SLP