Velocity Reviews

-   -   twain 5.71f (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t198081-twain-5-71f.html)

aretired 04-29-2004 02:16 PM

twain 5.71f

For the past 3 days i have been trying to download this driver from
different places without success.
The download always go back to epson site and the download always
stall.
Anyone, knows an alternate site where i could get this driver for my
epson perfection 1250.
Thank you.

hushia 04-29-2004 02:41 PM

Re: twain 5.71f

"aretired" <aretired@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:n78kc.5119$x6K1.4375@news01.bloor.is.net.cabl e.rogers.com...
> For the past 3 days i have been trying to download this driver from
> different places without success.
> The download always go back to epson site and the download always
> stall.
> Anyone, knows an alternate site where i could get this driver for my
> epson perfection 1250.
> Thank you.

Hurry! :P
I just downloaded the top one succesfully from:
http://support.epson-europe.com/cgi-...drivers_nl.cgi
Unless you don't have windows xp ofcourse.

kipper 04-29-2004 03:19 PM

Re: twain 5.71f

www.driverguide.com

aretired 04-29-2004 03:22 PM

Re: twain 5.71f

No luck, still the same it stalled at half of the download.
I have downloaded from a german site without prob, but i dont want
to instal a german version.
There must be another english site where i can get.
Thank you for replying.

aretired 04-29-2004 03:26 PM

Re: twain 5.71f

Thank you, it worked.