Velocity Reviews

-   -   Imbedded addresses (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t197587-imbedded-addresses.html)

Bert Walker 04-22-2004 05:39 PM

Imbedded addresses

Frequently I receive e-mails with internet addresses imbedded in them.
Historically I have been able to click on this underlined address and I
would go directly to this address. For some reason this now does not
work.Only the top part of the window becomes dark blue but no luck in
transferring to the internet address in question. Some setting has
inadvertently been changed and I can't find the problem. Can you help?

Bert

°Mike° 04-22-2004 06:55 PM

Re: Imbedded addresses

OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
Start Web Browser

OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
Outlook Express

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:39:53 -0400, in
<CtThc.66012$Gp4.1675846@news20.bellglobal.com>
Bert Walker scrawled: