Velocity Reviews

-   -   Help with email signature (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t197390-help-with-email-signature.html)

Dan 04-20-2004 12:19 AM

Help with email signature

I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news account,
not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?= 04-20-2004 12:26 AM

Re: Help with email signature

Dan wrote:
> I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news account,
> not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?

Yes.
Check out your "Options"

Toolman Tim 04-20-2004 12:40 AM

"Dan" <kewluncledanmyshorts@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news

account,
> not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?

Yep - having several email addresses, I do this frequently.

In Tools|options|signatures, create your signatures and give them names.
Then under the "Edit" section is an "advanced" button...go there and you can
assign which signature goes with which account.

Toolman

Dan 04-20-2004 01:04 AM

"Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> wrote in message

> "Dan" <kewluncledanmyshorts@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> > I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news

> account,
> > not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?
> >

> Yep - having several email addresses, I do this frequently.
>
> In Tools|options|signatures, create your signatures and give them names.
> Then under the "Edit" section is an "advanced" button...go there and you

can
> assign which signature goes with which account.
>
> Toolman

Thanks. Your time and effort are much appreciated.

Toolman Tim 04-20-2004 01:08 AM

> "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> wrote in message
> >
> > "Dan" <kewluncledanmyshorts@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> > > I want to create a signature. Problem is I only want it on the news

> > account,
> > > not my regular email. OE6. Is it possible?
> > >

> > Yep - having several email addresses, I do this frequently.
> >
> > In Tools|options|signatures, create your signatures and give them names.
> > Then under the "Edit" section is an "advanced" button...go there and you

> can
> > assign which signature goes with which account.
> >
> > Toolman
> >

> Thanks. Your time and effort are much appreciated.

You're welcome :)