Velocity Reviews

-   -   Disgraceful service and charging me for for toatal failure to provide to me internet and e-mail service (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t197214-disgraceful-service-and-charging-me-for-for-toatal-failure-to-provide-to-me-internet-and-e-mail-service.html)

Elizabeth McMenemy 04-17-2004 09:23 PM

Disgraceful service and charging me for for toatal failure to provide to me internet and e-mail service

michael turner 04-18-2004 12:03 AM

Re: Disgraceful service and charging me for for toatal failure to provide to me internet and e-mail service

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:23:25 +0000, Elizabeth McMenemy wrote:

Dear Ms McMenemy,

Sorry to here about your problems with BT Openworld, but you'll be glad to
know we've sorted the problem, we fired him. We put both barrels of a
12-bore shotgun in his mouth and fired.

Regards,
BT Openworld support team (Firearms dept).

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)

Annette Kurten 04-18-2004 01:25 PM

"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote in message
> On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:23:25 +0000, Elizabeth McMenemy wrote:
>
> Dear Ms McMenemy,
>
> Sorry to here about your problems with BT Openworld, but you'll be glad to
> know we've sorted the problem, we fired him. We put both barrels of a
> 12-bore shotgun in his mouth and fired.
>
> Regards,
> BT Openworld support team (Firearms dept).
>

> --
> Michael Turner
> Email (ROT13)
> zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg