Velocity Reviews

-   -   best registry cleaner xp (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t197205-best-registry-cleaner-xp.html)

Jackjlkjlkj532 04-17-2004 07:17 PM

best registry cleaner xp

Hello all,

Can someone recommend the best registry cleaner for Windows XP. I performed
a Google search, but that brought up many results of which I don't know
which would be the best. I'm after a free program to do the job.

Regards.

Toolman Tim 04-17-2004 07:34 PM

Re: best registry cleaner xp

"Jackjlkjlkj532" <jack@dontspammehot8mail.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> Can someone recommend the best registry cleaner for Windows XP. I

performed
> a Google search, but that brought up many results of which I don't know
> which would be the best. I'm after a free program to do the job.
>
> Regards.

Before posting a question, you *might* take time to read awhile....this
question was asked/answered thoroughly in the past few days...

Jackjlkjlkj532 04-17-2004 08:09 PM

Re: best registry cleaner xp

And whilst you posted that comment, you could have answered me.

Ant 04-17-2004 08:20 PM

Re: best registry cleaner xp

Hear, hear. Too many people do that.

geothermal 04-17-2004 08:26 PM

Re: best registry cleaner xp

Jackjlkjlkj532 wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Can someone recommend the best registry cleaner for Windows XP. I performed
> a Google search, but that brought up many results of which I don't know
> which would be the best. I'm after a free program to do the job.
>
> Regards.

RegSupreme is excellent.
If it is no longer free then use RegCleaner
If you really know what you are doing and have patience, you
might try HDValet.

geothermal

"There is no "best" anything anymore."

Boomer 04-17-2004 08:38 PM

Re: best registry cleaner xp

"Jackjlkjlkj532" <jack@dontspammehot8mail.com> wrote in

> And whilst you posted that comment, you could have answered me.

Here's the usenet/Google's archive if you need to look something up.

http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search

HTH

Jackjlkjlkj532 04-17-2004 09:47 PM

Re: best registry cleaner xp

Thank you Geothermal, for your helpful response, I will try those programs
out. You seem to be the most useful on this newsgroup.

And as for the others, do you not know that this is a
"24hoursupport.helpdesk" newsgroup?

Toolman Tim 04-17-2004 09:59 PM

Re: best registry cleaner xp

> Thank you Geothermal, for your helpful response, I will try those programs
> out. You seem to be the most useful on this newsgroup.
>
> And as for the others, do you not know that this is a
> "24hoursupport.helpdesk" newsgroup?

Yep. And its all here for the reading. Of course, if you didn't learn in
school how to do your own basic research, and still expect people to spoon
feed you, maybe you aren't grown up enough to be playing with nice toys like
computers.

ICee 04-17-2004 10:11 PM

Re: best registry cleaner xp

Jackjlkjlkj532 wrote:
> Thank you Geothermal, for your helpful response, I will try those
> programs out. You seem to be the most useful on this newsgroup.
>
> And as for the others, do you not know that this is a
> "24hoursupport.helpdesk" newsgroup?

And do you not know how to use Google?
Inputing "best firewall" and looking in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, returned
1,590 articles.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...pport.helpdesk
Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?O4CD53D08

Toolman Tim 04-17-2004 10:17 PM

Re: best registry cleaner xp

"ICee" <icee@nospam.invalid> wrote in message
> Jackjlkjlkj532 wrote:
> > Thank you Geothermal, for your helpful response, I will try those
> > programs out. You seem to be the most useful on this newsgroup.
> >
> > And as for the others, do you not know that this is a
> > "24hoursupport.helpdesk" newsgroup?

> And do you not know how to use Google?
> Inputing "best firewall" and looking in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, returned
> 1,590 articles.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...pport.helpdesk
> Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?O4CD53D08

Not to mention he could have researched firewalls in any of a dozen or more
firewall related newsgroups...