Velocity Reviews

-   -   RE: Mike (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t196266-re-mike.html)

Mary 04-06-2004 03:42 AM

RE: Mike

Also-I don't think I'm too bad, for being self taught. But, there are just
some things that are complex. You must've gone to school for this stuff.
Anyhow-babbling, I know, but if I'd e-mail you offgroup, it'd bin! LOL
Besides, can't always talk shop.
--
Mary

°Mike° 04-06-2004 04:00 AM

Re: Mike

Some things *are* complex; none more so than folk. ;o)

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:42:30 -0500, in
<10749pa9ed3cqf1@corp.supernews.com>
Mary scrawled:

>Also-I don't think I'm too bad, for being self taught. But, there are just
>some things that are complex. You must've gone to school for this stuff.
>Anyhow-babbling, I know, but if I'd e-mail you offgroup, it'd bin! LOL
>Besides, can't always talk shop.

--
Basic computer maintenance

Mary 04-06-2004 04:07 AM

Re: Mike

Try toddlers! LOL

°Mike° 04-06-2004 04:14 AM

Re: Mike

Them's little folk.... :)

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:07:11 -0500, in
<1074b7u6hrntec5@corp.supernews.com>
Mary scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Mary 04-06-2004 04:25 AM

Re: Mike

Lil'shits, as we refer to my daughter (19 mos.) LOL

x@y 04-06-2004 03:45 PM

Re: Mike

"Mary" <thumperbabee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Lil'shits, as we refer to my daughter (19 mos.) LOL
>
> "°Mike°" <qp_mike_qp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Them's little folk.... :)
> > <snip>

Hello "Mary"!!
Once I was told "Parents should treat their Children nice
after all they are the ones who give the Parents a free ride
to the Old Folks Home".

I have no children no free ride,
might have to walk or take the yellow cab.
Cheers x@y.

Mary 04-06-2004 06:44 PM

Re: Mike

One good reason NOT to treat them nice! LOL Who wants to go to an old folks
home?! I'd rather take a cab-or walk-better chance of getting lost! LOL
Wanna borrow my kids? Son, almost 7 and as I said, my daughter. I know,
you'd bring them back quick! No, not really, my kids are good...OH-you can
have my nephew-he'd keep ya busy! LOL
Cheers x@y :)
--
Mary

x@y 04-07-2004 05:22 AM

Re: Mike

"Mary" <thumperbabee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> One good reason NOT to treat them nice! LOL Who wants to go to

an old folks
> home?! I'd rather take a cab-or walk-better chance of getting

lost! LOL
> Wanna borrow my kids? Son, almost 7 and as I said, my daughter.

I know,
> you'd bring them back quick! No, not really, my kids are

good...OH-you can
> have my nephew-he'd keep ya busy! LOL
> Cheers x@y :)
> --
> Mary

snip

Hello "Mary"!!.
Thank You for the offer, we are too old to have or raise kids.
Our niece has a boy 6 and a girl 5, they are also good
kids so far, we are sure they are going to grow up to be
responsible Adults.

We wish the very best to all hard working Parents who
are doing their best raising their kids to be responsible
Adults. My Parents were very good to me and I miss them
very very much.
Cheers x@y.

Mary 04-07-2004 05:41 AM

Re: x@y

Hi x@y~
Well, at least you have the joys of children in your life. I don't know what
I would do without my li'l rascals keeping me on my toes! They create a sort
of system in ones life. They are fun, challenging at times, but well worth
it in the long run. I enjoyed reading your comments. Lets me know there are
real humans out there-not just PC junkies...LOL
Take Care-enjoy those kids (and you're lucky-you get to send them home if
they tick you off-j/k)!