Velocity Reviews

-   -   Word to excel (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t196253-word-to-excel.html)

wntw 04-05-2004 11:57 PM

Word to excel

Is there a way to convert address labels from word to excel?
TIA

Palindrome 04-06-2004 12:10 AM

Re: Word to excel

wntw wrote:

> Is there a way to convert address labels from word to excel?
> TIA

Convert what? If you are talking about the mail merge list used to
create address labels, then yes. If you are talking about printing
labels direct from your spread sheet, then yes. If you are talking about
scanning pre-existing address labels and importing the OCR data from
that into your spread sheet then yes. Sorry, it's late and I always say
yes at this time of night..

wntw 04-06-2004 12:18 AM

Re: Word to excel

I'm talking about mail merge a list from word to excel.