Velocity Reviews

-   -   clear history (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t196206-clear-history.html)

hillier 04-05-2004 12:13 PM

clear history

Tools/internet options/clear history clears most of my previous visiting
records, but some will not clear, (like one from ink club.com and a shopping
site). Is there a way to get rid of them, please.

S 04-05-2004 02:52 PM

Re: clear history

"hillier" <hillier@ntlworld.invalid> wrote in
message
> Tools/internet options/clear history clears most

of my previous visiting
> records, but some will not clear, (like one from

ink club.com and a shopping
> site). Is there a way to get rid of them,

please.

Tools/internet options/delete cookies+delete
files.
"Internet sweeper" works for me.

°Mike° 04-05-2004 03:54 PM

Re: clear history

Close your browser before you clear history.
Use the Control Panel.

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:13:54 +0100, in
<y3ccc.89$5q2.14@newsfe3-win.server.ntli.net>
hillier scrawled: