Velocity Reviews

-   -   Attn Mike - just curious (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t196174-attn-mike-just-curious.html)

gumpy 04-04-2004 10:03 PM

Attn Mike - just curious

In a recent post reference Zone Alarm you posted the following:-

First of all, scan your system for malware.

What is Malware?

(malicous;Maladroit;missing'monotonous)

No - sorry - mustn't be rude but I am genuinely curious?

Gumpy

°Mike° 04-04-2004 10:07 PM

Re: Attn Mike - just curious

MALicious softWARE .

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 22:03:10 +0000 (UTC), in
<oc11705m3fg2ck007ieobkglloekp1h89u@4ax.com>
gumpy scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

slumpy 04-04-2004 10:08 PM

Re: Attn Mike - just curious

Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, gumpy postulated...

> In a recent post reference Zone Alarm you posted the following:-
>
> First of all, scan your system for malware.
>
> What is Malware?
>
> (malicous;Maladroit;missing'monotonous)
>
> No - sorry - mustn't be rude but I am genuinely curious?
>
> Gumpy

It was a range of late 60's clothing once worn by Malcolm McDowell, brother
of Galen from Planet of the Apes.
--
slumpy
no more

boon 04-04-2004 10:36 PM

Re: Attn Mike - just curious

"slumpy" <me6@privacy.net> wrote in message

> It was a range of late 60's clothing once worn by Malcolm McDowell,

brother
> of Galen from Planet of the Apes.
> --

that was charlton hestons best film. I still watch it once a week. maybe
even twice.

slumpy 04-04-2004 10:42 PM

Re: Attn Mike - just curious

Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, boon postulated...

> "slumpy" <me6@privacy.net> wrote in message
>

>> It was a range of late 60's clothing once worn by Malcolm McDowell,
>> brother of Galen from Planet of the Apes.
>> --

> that was charlton hestons best film. I still watch it once a week.
> maybe even twice.

While sitting in the branches peeling bananas by any chance ?

But then Charlton was not the greatest actor going was he ? Sounded
constipated most of the time.
--
slumpy
no more

anthonyberet 04-05-2004 01:12 AM

Re: Attn Mike - just curious

boon wrote:
> "slumpy" <me6@privacy.net> wrote in message
>

>> It was a range of late 60's clothing once worn by Malcolm McDowell,
>> brother of Galen from Planet of the Apes.
>> --

> that was charlton hestons best film. I still watch it once a week.
> maybe even twice.

Huh! - I watch it every day...

South833 04-05-2004 07:26 PM

Re: Attn Mike - just curious

"anthonyberet" <nospam@menow.invalid> wrote in message news:<4070b339$0$95316$65c69314@mercury.nildram.ne t>...
> boon wrote:
> > "slumpy" <me6@privacy.net> wrote in message
> >

> >> It was a range of late 60's clothing once worn by Malcolm McDowell,
> >> brother of Galen from Planet of the Apes.
> >> --

Malcolm McDowell has nothing with do with Planet of the Apes...

slumpy 04-05-2004 07:58 PM

Re: Attn Mike - just curious

Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, South833
postulated...

> Malcolm McDowell has nothing with do with Planet of the Apes...

Read my post again.

Then read yours.

Then splutter as you realise your foot is in your mouth.
--
slumpy
no more