Velocity Reviews

-   -   CorelDrw.exe is generating errors (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t196156-coreldrw-exe-is-generating-errors.html)

Brian 04-04-2004 05:04 PM

CorelDrw.exe is generating errors

CorelDraw 11 on W2K (both with up-to-date SPs) has been working fine for
over a year, but now when I try and run it, I get the error message
"CorelDrw.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows." Before
this I had an entry point error, which I was able to replace with the
current error by running the system files checker. All of this came about
after trying to run a Corel Draw plugin that was apparently designed for an
earlier version of CorelDraw.

The plugin responded with an error message "not a w32application" (as I
recall). I deleted the plugin and have not been able to access CD11 since.
I have tried launching CD11 and W2K in safe modes, deleted user directories
for CD11, flushed the registry of all things Corel, uninstalled, re-
installed several times but am still not able to get CD11 to run.

Any suggestions? I do not want to re-install my OS for the sake of an app.

Thanks,
Brian

°Mike° 04-04-2004 05:32 PM

Re: CorelDrw.exe is generating errors

Try asking in:

....or one of the other corel newsgroups.

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 17:04:07 GMT, in
<beXbc.800$BF2.82715@news20.bellglobal.com>
Brian scrawled:

--