Velocity Reviews

-   -   i must be one lucky person (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t195113-i-must-be-one-lucky-person.html)

bloodred900 02-29-2004 11:49 PM

i must be one lucky person

ok.....here gose....my first addition to a news group......all i can say is,
wow, its wonderful to be able to communicate with such a lot of people at
once......the amount of knowledge available to me is mind blowing , and may
i say, this is a fab group, some messers but the majority is great .....keep
up the good work

Jan 03-01-2004 04:11 AM

Re: i must be one lucky person

In article <xfv0c.1304$vY.1184@newsfe1-win>, brendan.tapley@ntlworld.ie
says...
> ok.....here gose....my first addition to a news group......all i can say is,
> wow, its wonderful to be able to communicate with such a lot of people at
> once......the amount of knowledge available to me is mind blowing , and may
> i say, this is a fab group, some messers but the majority is great .....keep
> up the good work

Welcome - I have learned a lot from this group and when stumped on
something, this is where I turn to for help.
--
Cheers!

Pepper's Mum