Velocity Reviews

-   -   letter writing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t194598-letter-writing.html)

Walt 02-23-2004 06:59 PM

letter writing

I used to have a lettter writing wizard that would show me how to do headers
and write letters properly but I can't find it does anybody have any Ideas
where I might find and insdtall it thanks so much Walt

eric_seal 02-23-2004 07:06 PM

Re: letter writing

Walt wrote:
:: I used to have a lettter writing wizard that would show me how to do
:: headers and write letters properly but I can't find it does anybody
:: have any Ideas where I might find and insdtall it thanks so much Walt

Walt,
Well, I can see that you might have need of such a tool but you will have to
tell us a little more about what computer hardware and software you have.
Most word processor packages, e.g. Microsoft Word, have wizards for creating
faxes and letters. Could it have been a wizard in Microsoft Word?

---

Alexander Rogge 02-23-2004 07:20 PM

Re: letter writing

http://www.openoffice.org/product/writer.html