Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f33-computer-support.html)
-   -   Debug (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t194497-debug.html)

PWB 02-22-2004 05:20 PM

Debug
 
I get an error message sometimes on my pc asking me if I want to debug, can
someone tell me why this comes and so I click yes or no?



Unk 02-22-2004 05:47 PM

Re: Debug
 
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:20:35 -0000, "PWB" <gw0gvq@lycos.co.uk> wrote:

>I get an error message sometimes on my pc asking me if I want to debug, can
>someone tell me why this comes and so I click yes or no?
>


Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options
Click The "Advanced" tab, Scroll down to "Browsing",
Check "Disable Script Debugging",
Uncheck "Display a notification about every script error",
Click "Apply", "OK"

Additional resources:
Error Message: Internet Explorer Script Error - An Error Has Occurred
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=285212


PWB 02-22-2004 07:02 PM

Re: Debug
 
Thanks , what causes this then , d'you know a corrupted file or what and I
wonder if what woul've happened if i'd have click YES ? Thanks again
"Unk" <not@aol.com> wrote in message
news:gmqh30tkcrgac7fgm1cnvca6hks6456fkf@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:20:35 -0000, "PWB" <gw0gvq@lycos.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >I get an error message sometimes on my pc asking me if I want to debug,

can
> >someone tell me why this comes and so I click yes or no?
> >

>
> Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options
> Click The "Advanced" tab, Scroll down to "Browsing",
> Check "Disable Script Debugging",
> Uncheck "Display a notification about every script error",
> Click "Apply", "OK"
>
> Additional resources:
> Error Message: Internet Explorer Script Error - An Error Has Occurred
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=285212
>




Unk 02-22-2004 07:12 PM

Re: Debug
 
Usually just an error in the HTML coding of the web page you visited.

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:02:42 -0000, "PWB" <gw0gvq@lycos.co.uk> wrote:

>Thanks , what causes this then , d'you know a corrupted file or what and I
>wonder if what woul've happened if i'd have click YES ? Thanks again
>"Unk" <not@aol.com> wrote in message
>news:gmqh30tkcrgac7fgm1cnvca6hks6456fkf@4ax.com.. .
>> On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:20:35 -0000, "PWB" <gw0gvq@lycos.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> >I get an error message sometimes on my pc asking me if I want to debug,

>can
>> >someone tell me why this comes and so I click yes or no?
>> >

>>
>> Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options
>> Click The "Advanced" tab, Scroll down to "Browsing",
>> Check "Disable Script Debugging",
>> Uncheck "Display a notification about every script error",
>> Click "Apply", "OK"
>>
>> Additional resources:
>> Error Message: Internet Explorer Script Error - An Error Has Occurred
>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=285212
>>

>




All times are GMT. The time now is 08:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.