Velocity Reviews

-   -   Problem with shortcut (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t193895-problem-with-shortcut.html)

Fogler 02-15-2004 12:15 PM

Problem with shortcut

Hi gang, can anyone help with this one ?
Whenever I create and click on the desktop shortcut to
my CD ROM drive (D) i get a message saying
that the drive D is missing or has been moved.
Works fine when I run it from My Computer
Any ideas

Thanks in advance
Foglerman

°Mike° 02-15-2004 12:50 PM

Re: Problem with shortcut

Delete the shortcut and create a new one.

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:15:19 -0000, in
<kpJXb.13565$q%6.5179117@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net>
Fogler scrawled:

--