Velocity Reviews

-   -   Ask Jeeves - (keyhole) weird, wacky and wonderful sites (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t193889-ask-jeeves-keyhole-weird-wacky-and-wonderful-sites.html)

Smirnoff 02-15-2004 09:55 AM

Ask Jeeves - (keyhole) weird, wacky and wonderful sites

WinME, IE6
Thought I'd have a look at the above link, which appears on the Jeeves
home page but cannot get it to display.
Then I remembered that I tried it once before, with the same result.
Everything else working ok.
Is the link down? Do I need to alter my security settings?
TIA

Smirnoff 02-15-2004 10:04 AM

Re: Ask Jeeves - (keyhole) weird, wacky and wonderful sites

Smirnoff wrote:
> WinME, IE6
> Thought I'd have a look at the above link, which appears on the Jeeves
> home page but cannot get it to display.
> Then I remembered that I tried it once before, with the same result.
> Everything else working ok.
> Is the link down? Do I need to alter my security settings?
> TIA

Sorry, does not appear in home page but in Recent Searches

°Mike° 02-15-2004 10:15 AM

Re: Ask Jeeves - (keyhole) weird, wacky and wonderful sites

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:04:58 +0000 (UTC), in
<c0ng8a$fhv$1@hercules.btinternet.com>
Smirnoff scrawled:

>Smirnoff wrote:
>> WinME, IE6
>> Thought I'd have a look at the above link, which appears on the Jeeves
>> home page but cannot get it to display.
>> Then I remembered that I tried it once before, with the same result.
>> Everything else working ok.
>> Is the link down? Do I need to alter my security settings?
>> TIA

>Sorry, does not appear in home page but in Recent Searches

And the "above link" would be?

--
Basic computer maintenance