Velocity Reviews

-   -   class not registered (error=80040154) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t192836-class-not-registered-error-80040154-a.html)

Angel thoughts 02-04-2004 09:19 AM

class not registered (error=80040154)

Hi guys,
started downloading movies again and have encountered this error message
when I try to play it. It could be that I need another codec but I'm sure I
have the right ones. I can watch all other avi files so I dont understand
why this one is different. Been to the Microsoft pages for help and they
have no help listed for this error. Any help gratefully appreciated
Angel

Sano 02-04-2004 11:16 AM

Re: class not registered (error=80040154)

Try here,

http://www.abme.to/modules.php?name=...download&cid=1

It's an adult movie oriented site. If you look around there's also a page
or two that can test the codecs on your machine.

- "Angel thoughts" <karen_hot29spam@hotmail.com> - spluttered in