Velocity Reviews

-   -   outlook express links (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t192561-outlook-express-links.html)

Steve 02-01-2004 10:06 AM

outlook express links

Hi Could you please help whenever i try to click on a link in my e-mail
messages it refuses to work the explorer box pops up but then nothing,
i have tried the repair function on explorer even uninstalled outlook expres
but to no evail.
This problem as only just started had no problems before i disabled my
firewall but still no luck i can receieve and send e-mails ok just cant open
any links.
Thanks for any help on this Steve....

°Mike° 02-01-2004 08:03 PM

Re: outlook express links

OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not
Start Web Browser

OLEXP Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in
Outlook Express

Also see:

You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or
Nothing Happens After You Click a Link

Nothing happens when you click a link
http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:06:08 -0000, in