Velocity Reviews

-   -   monitor help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t192434-monitor-help.html)

cw 01-30-2004 10:46 PM

monitor help

Hi my friend has windows 95 HP model. He changed the screen resoloution and
now the desktop is all dots can't read anything. Called up shop they said to
start windows in safe mode. Not sure how to do this. Anyone help please.

--
christine willis

ilmc 01-30-2004 10:49 PM

Re: monitor help

cw typed:
> Hi my friend has windows 95 HP model. He changed the screen
> resoloution and now the desktop is all dots can't read anything.
> Called up shop they said to start windows in safe mode. Not sure how
> to do this. Anyone help please.
>
> --
> christine willis

Keep hitting "F8" while PC reboots.

Harrison 01-30-2004 11:02 PM

Re: monitor help

Press F8 while the computer is starting.