Velocity Reviews

-   -   virus JS.Fortnight.D (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t192287-virus-js-fortnight-d.html)

Harrison 01-29-2004 03:03 AM

Re: virus JS.Fortnight.D

http://securityresponse.symantec.com...rtnight.d.html

Pay particular attention to the registry information.

Boomer 01-29-2004 03:06 AM

Re: virus JS.Fortnight.D

monique, <qme4good@i-55.com> wrote:

> only a few time when i send my personal photo to friends a few
> tell me that i have a JS.Fortnight.D virus attach to my message
> i installed Norton to check for virus and none was found
>
> any idea of what is going on anyone?
>
> merci beaucoup for your attention
> monique

What has your anti-virus program told you? Do you have an anti-virus
program installed?

Do you search Google.com? No?

This may help:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com...a/js.fortnight.
d.html

Or

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...JS.Fortnight.D

You might consider Mozilla as a browser.

More info at this group: alt.comp.anti-virus

Harrison 01-29-2004 03:21 AM

Re: virus JS.Fortnight.D

wrote:

>only a few time when i send my personal photo to friends a few tell me that
>i have a JS.Fortnight.D virus attach to my message
>i installed Norton to check for virus and none was found

Sorry, I missed this earlier. You'll need to download the definition
updates from Symantec before Norton will detect the virus. Use the
Live Update feature.