Velocity Reviews

-   -   Record voice calls in Outlook 2003 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t191842-record-voice-calls-in-outlook-2003-a.html)

P Fry 01-24-2004 01:32 AM

Record voice calls in Outlook 2003

I know that Outlook 2003 is capable of dialling the phone for you, but is
there anyway of being able to actually record the voice call and having it
attach to the journal entry for the call?

If so, would any additional equipment / software be required?

docmill 01-24-2004 02:49 AM

Re: Record voice calls in Outlook 2003

"P Fry" <thundercougarfalconbird@ntlworld.com> wrote in

> I know that Outlook 2003 is capable of dialling the phone for you, but
> is there anyway of being able to actually record the voice call and
> having it attach to the journal entry for the call?
>
> If so, would any additional equipment / software be required?

See if you can find one here.
http://www.downlinx.com/lists/72/5.htm

--