Velocity Reviews

-   -   Compact flash memory problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t190928-compact-flash-memory-problem.html)

DZ 01-14-2004 08:08 AM

Compact flash memory problem

Hi

Is there a way to retrieve images off a faulty (?) Compact Flash memory
card?
I desperately need to get some photos off a compact flash card but the card
reader does not recognise it. The reader works okay with other compact flash
cards.

DZ

DZ 01-14-2004 08:28 AM

Re: Compact flash memory problem

Hi Harrison

No the camera doesn't read the card anymore.
It was the same card used to take the pictures and showed up in the preview
a couple of times, then.........nothing!
Any ideas?

Thanks

DZ

DZ 01-14-2004 09:22 AM

Re: Compact flash memory problem

Thanks for the advise. I shall look into it.
Maybe the photos aren't really David Baily material! :)

DZ

Harrison 01-14-2004 04:46 PM

Harrison 01-14-2004 05:12 PM

Harrison 01-14-2004 06:24 PM

Re: Compact flash memory problem

Bailey's not worth it.
If they were Hegre, I'd pay for it!

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:22:28 -0000, "DZ"