Velocity Reviews

-   -   no pic dload (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t190232-no-pic-dload.html)

Jason Hogan 01-07-2004 11:03 PM

no pic dload

hey peeps,
this thing is driving me nuts for the last month. some websites with
pics(.jpg & .gif ) dload fine while others won't.(a blank box with a red X).
sometimes a webpage will load perfect but if i reload it later, no pics.
Someone must have come across this before.
Running Win 98. IE6
cheers in advance
JayH

DataSpider 01-07-2004 11:25 PM

Re: no pic dload

Try this: http://www.lavasoft.de/

chrystine et andre 01-08-2004 12:31 AM

Re: no pic dload

1 - It depend how they save the picture and if your version cn accept this
kind of picture. 2 - It also depend the speed you have (modem)