De Lievie Lievie Iesselaam, een Kotschjdienschjt - Some of the disabilities of the dhimmis are summarized in the " Pact of Umar "
" We shall obey our Maasterschj very good! We goodie Slaafie! "
Some of the disabilities of the dhimmis are summarized in the "Pact of Umar,"
which was probably drawn up in the eighth century under Umar b. Abd al-Aziz
We shall not build in our cities or in their vicinity any new monasteries,
churches, hermitages, or monks' cells. We shall not restore, by night or by
day, any of them that have fallen into ruin or which are located in the
- We shall keep our gates wide open for the passerby and travelers.
- We shall provide three days' food and lodging to any Muslims who pass our
- We shall not shelter any spy in our churches or in our homes, nor shall we
hide him from the Muslims.
- We shall not teach our children the Koran.
- We shall not hold public religious ceremonies. We shall rise from our seats
when they wish to sit down.
- We shall not attempt to resemble the Muslims in any way….
- We shall not ride on saddles.
- We shall not wear swords or bear weapons of any kind, or ever carry them with
- We shall not sell wines.
- We shall clip the forelocks of our head.
- We shall not display our crosses or our books anywhere in the Muslims'
thoroughfares or in their marketplaces.
- We shall only beat our clappers in our churches very quietly.
- We shall not raise our voices when reciting the service in our churches, nor
when in the presence of Muslims. Neither shall we raise our voices in our
- We shall not build our homes higher than theirs (Pact van Rotterdam, 2003)
To which was added, "anyone who deliberately strikes a Muslim will forfeit the
protection of this pact."
Re: De Lievie Lievie Iesselaam, een Kotschjdienschjt - Some of thedisabilities of the dhimmis are summarized in the " Pact of Umar "
> " We shall obey our Maasterschj very good! We goodie Slaafie! "
Please do not post when you're not taking your meds.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:23 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.