Velocity Reviews

-   -   Searching but excluding zip files (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t189315-searching-but-excluding-zip-files.html)

Steve Freides 12-30-2003 05:12 AM

Searching but excluding zip files

I have a folder structure that includes zipped archives of data files and
zipped files of other zip files. I need to search the folder structure but
only want to see zipped files and their contents, not the contents of a zip
file that's contained within another zip file.

Is there a way to do this?

Windows XP SP1 with all the latest patches.

TIA.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Boomer 12-30-2003 05:19 AM

Re: Searching but excluding zip files

"Steve Freides" <steve@fridayscomputer.com> wrote in

> I have a folder structure that includes zipped archives of data
> files and zipped files of other zip files. I need to search the
> folder structure but only want to see zipped files and their
> contents, not the contents of a zip file that's contained within
> another zip file.
>
> Is there a way to do this?
>
> Windows XP SP1 with all the latest patches.
>
> TIA.
>
> -S-
> http://www.kbnj.com

Maybe an 'Archives Viewer' here.