Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to Remove *PAST ITEMS* from Customize Notifications under TaskBar (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t189149-how-to-remove-past-items-from-customize-notifications-under-taskbar.html)

Flighty 12-28-2003 01:38 PM

How to Remove *PAST ITEMS* from Customize Notifications under TaskBar

Using WinXP-Home
How do I remove *PAST ITEMS* from Customize Notifications under TaskBar
and Start Menu Properties?

Accessed via:-
Start > Settings > TaskBar and Start Menu > Customize > Customize
Notifications

TIA Flighty

(Apologies - previous posting not specific enough - d'Oh!)
--
CC 103194

°Mike° 12-28-2003 01:40 PM

Re: How to Remove *PAST ITEMS* from Customize Notifications under TaskBar

DON'T make new threads, just for the hell of
it. It's a sure way to get ignored. See my
reply in your previous thread.

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 13:38:02 +0000, in
<bsmmbr$gea$2$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk>
Flighty scrawled:

>Using WinXP-Home
>How do I remove *PAST ITEMS* from Customize Notifications under TaskBar
>and Start Menu Properties?
>
>Accessed via:-
>Start > Settings > TaskBar and Start Menu > Customize > Customize
>Notifications
>
>TIA Flighty
>
>(Apologies - previous posting not specific enough - d'Oh!)

--
Basic computer maintenance