Velocity Reviews

-   -   canon i350 printer (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t189134-canon-i350-printer.html)

Ian Fraser 12-28-2003 09:39 AM

canon i350 printer

hi everyone,

I brought a canon i350 printer today, and have set it up
as the book told me to, but I keep getting the error message from the set up
cd that it can not find the usb
printer port and pulling out my hair - lol !

has anyone any ideas please ?

thanks

Ian

Sano 12-28-2003 10:48 AM

Re: canon i350 printer

Uhh. Software first? Then plug in the printer?

If you did it the other way around, it's farked up. It can be fixed up
though.

I like to remove any other usb devices, the plugs, (98SE) when setting up
a new one.