Velocity Reviews

-   -   Mercury optical mouse (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t189103-mercury-optical-mouse.html)

Paul Reeve 12-27-2003 10:37 PM

Mercury optical mouse

Hi,

Can anyone point me to the/a website to download drivers for the Optical
cordless mouse c1400?
I bought one from a computer fair, but it appears to be missing any software
disks

TIA

Paul

Brian H供 12-27-2003 10:41 PM

Re: Mercury optical mouse

Paul Reeve said:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone point me to the/a website to download drivers for the Optical
> cordless mouse c1400?
> I bought one from a computer fair, but it appears to be missing any software
> disks
>
> TIA
>
> Paul

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

took all of 0.12 seconds to find

Paul Reeve 12-27-2003 11:13 PM

Re: Mercury optical mouse

Thank you for your information but not the spirit of your reply. I had
already spent 40 minutes looking at about 100 options that google came up
with, and had not reached anything useful.

"Brian H供" <brian@invalid.absey-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> Paul Reeve said:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can anyone point me to the/a website to download drivers for the Optical
> > cordless mouse c1400?
> > I bought one from a computer fair, but it appears to be missing any

software
> > disks
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Paul

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...+cordless+mous
e+c1400&btnG=Google+Search

Brian H供 12-27-2003 11:15 PM

Re: Mercury optical mouse

Paul Reeve said:

> Thank you for your information but not the spirit of your reply. I had
> already spent 40 minutes looking at about 100 options that google came up
> with, and had not reached anything useful.

But you didn't mention that did you.

CB 12-27-2003 11:51 PM

Re: Mercury optical mouse

Brian H供 wrote:
> Paul Reeve said:
>
>> Thank you for your information but not the spirit of your reply. I
>> had already spent 40 minutes looking at about 100 options that
>> google came up with, and had not reached anything useful.

> But you didn't mention that did you.
>

>> "Brian H供" <> wrote in message

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...+cordless+mous
>> e+c1400&btnG=Google+Search
>>>
>>> took all of 0.12 seconds to find

Consider that has a slap on the hands;-)

CB
--
Craven Bird News

http://mysite.freeserve.com/cravenbirds