Velocity Reviews

-   -   Easyspace is a waste of space (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t188779-easyspace-is-a-waste-of-space.html)

adrian dobinson 12-23-2003 08:04 PM

Easyspace is a waste of space

Do not use Easyspace Ltd. They are a waste of space.
We transferred our websites to Easyspace Ltd over two years ago. Then we
found they did not have a telephone, so if you want some technical support
it is not available. Their method is for 'customers' to logon online and put
a question in a little box. An auto email comes back with a registration
number. Then...usually nothing. Or if another email arrives the blame is
shifted. Their emails have a tendency to tell you off. Or are patronising.
So we decided to shift to another host.
We started to instruct them 3 months ahead of renewal date. After 268 emails
our domain registrations have just moved today, 3 weeks after the renewal
date. The number of emails illustrates the amount of nagging a customer has
to give them and the even larger number of auto-emails from Easyspace that
go nowhere.

Phil 12-23-2003 10:42 PM

Re: Easyspace is a waste of space

Bugger! We have just bought a domain name from easyspace due to someone
recommending them.. Have checked on what you say and your correct, No
Telephone Number.....Thanks for the advice but it's 17 hours too late for
us.

"adrian dobinson" <dobinson@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
> Do not use Easyspace Ltd. They are a waste of space.
> We transferred our websites to Easyspace Ltd over two years ago. Then we
> found they did not have a telephone, so if you want some technical support
> it is not available. Their method is for 'customers' to logon online and

put
> a question in a little box. An auto email comes back with a registration
> number. Then...usually nothing. Or if another email arrives the blame is
> shifted. Their emails have a tendency to tell you off. Or are patronising.
> So we decided to shift to another host.
> We started to instruct them 3 months ahead of renewal date. After 268

emails
> our domain registrations have just moved today, 3 weeks after the renewal
> date. The number of emails illustrates the amount of nagging a customer

has
> to give them and the even larger number of auto-emails from Easyspace that
> go nowhere.

---