Velocity Reviews

-   -   master and slave (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t187968-master-and-slave.html)

mark 12-13-2003 05:42 PM

master and slave

hi can any one tell me if you have your CD ROM plus cdrewriter set as both
masters .
will it cause problems.
plus every time I turn on my PC I window comes up showing my c drive files
it clicks of OK .
just wondered if you can stop this .I am running windows 98

IC 12-13-2003 05:47 PM

Re: master and slave

mark wrote:
> hi can any one tell me if you have your CD ROM plus cdrewriter set as
> both masters .
> will it cause problems.
> plus every time I turn on my PC I window comes up showing my c drive
> files it clicks of OK .
> just wondered if you can stop this .I am running windows 98

Are they on different IDE ports (different cables), or are they on the
same cable?

Cletis Perkins 12-14-2003 12:42 AM

Re: master and slave

Damn bitch, why the **** did you ask the same question twice in the same
****ing day you nut****, ****ing only post your ****ing question once,
someone will ****ing see it and ****ing answer the ****ing thing. you stupid
****ass

Cletis.

Barry OGrady 12-14-2003 02:52 PM

Re: master and slave

"mark" <markhaxby@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> hi can any one tell me if you have your CD ROM plus cdrewriter set as both
> masters .
> will it cause problems.
> plus every time I turn on my PC I window comes up showing my c drive files
> it clicks of OK .
> just wondered if you can stop this .I am running windows 98

The hard drive should be master.
BTW, It's no longer PC to use master and slave. Please use white owner in place
of master and black fella' in place of slave.

-Barry
========