Velocity Reviews

-   -   some way to lock an IE window open?????? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t187148-some-way-to-lock-an-ie-window-open.html)

JohnF 12-03-2003 08:41 PM

some way to lock an IE window open??????

I listen to talk radio on the internet daily. When I hit a link in
email or open an internet icon on the desktop it loads into my open
window shutting off my talk radio. Is there a way to lock a site open
so that any new attempt to access the internet will open a new window?

Thanks

JohnF

JohnF 12-03-2003 08:42 PM

Re: some way to lock an IE window open??????

Sorry.

Win98se

trout 12-03-2003 09:11 PM

JohnF wrote:

> I listen to talk radio on the internet daily. When I hit a link in
> email or open an internet icon on the desktop it loads into my open
> window shutting off my talk radio. Is there a way to lock a site open
> so that any new attempt to access the internet will open a new window?
>
> Thanks
>
> JohnF

In Internet Options; Advanced tab; make sure that "reuse windows for
launching shortcuts" is *not* checked.
--
"One possibility."

Paul - xxx 12-03-2003 09:19 PM

Re: some way to lock an IE window open??????

Internet Options - Advanced tab - In the 'browsing' section UNCHECK 'Reuse
windows for launching shortcuts' - OK ... ;)

JohnF posted ...

--
Digweed
.... ;)