Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dialup Connection Box (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t186811-dialup-connection-box.html)

skidaddy 11-29-2003 11:02 PM

Dialup Connection Box

O / S WindowsMe

* Problem No. 1
I am have some real trouble trying to get the dialup connection box to
remember a password

Here is the scenario when I Bootup the computer boots okay ( NO Password
request ) this is good )
When I connect to the internet, a dialog comes up and asks for a password,
the save the password is grayed out, not allowing me to save the password
( Not Good)

I have deleted all the pwl's in the computer, I have also changed values in
the registry, I have did almost everything that Microsoft's Knowledge Base
has, and still I can not change this situation.
I hope someone out there has had some experience in this situation.

* Problem No. 2
This is an " E Machine " and when the computer boots up the E Machine
Logo stays on forever, how can I remove this pest.

Thanks very much for all your help and effort.

Skiddady

°Mike° 11-29-2003 11:21 PM

Re: Dialup Connection Box

Since you never mentioned which MSKB article...

Dial-Up Networking Password Is Not Saved

Save Password Check Box Is Unavailable

Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 23:02:48 GMT, in
<e83ae94e5779a4d07d054dde8589cc35@news.teranews.co m>
skidaddy scrawled:

--