Velocity Reviews

-   -   Using outlook express to receive (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t186699-using-outlook-express-to-receive.html)

Bob B 11-28-2003 03:07 PM

Using outlook express to receive

My friend when using Outlook Express to receive Hotmail finds her mail is
duplicated so every thing is received twice.....no probs with ISP
mail...have checked her tools/account and she only has one entry for her
hotmail and her ISP mail.......... any ideas.. Bob

Ronald 11-28-2003 03:37 PM

Re: Using outlook express to receive

"Bob B" <boobbby@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My friend when using Outlook Express to receive Hotmail finds her mail is
> duplicated so every thing is received twice.....no probs with ISP
> mail...have checked her tools/account and she only has one entry for her
> hotmail and her ISP mail.......... any ideas.. Bob

I get that as well, I just live with it.

°Mike° 11-28-2003 04:13 PM

Re: Using outlook express to receive

This can happen if your Hotmail account (or other IMAP account)
is set to default, and you have OE set to go directly to your
inbox AND download headers automatically. Choose one or the
other, not both.

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:07:08 -0000, in
<PzJxb.1019$Hy3.833@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net>
Bob B scrawled: