Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f33-computer-support.html)
-   -   Plammers? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t186211-plammers.html)

gangle6 11-22-2003 02:33 AM

Plammers?
 

Dejected a cappella lurching


Bulbous sanctitude plammers?




[[[ mammy = fungoid² + 3.14159x ]]]



















17!



Brian H¹© 11-22-2003 03:06 AM

Re: Plammers?
 
gangle6 said:

> Dejected a cappella lurching
>
>
> Bulbous sanctitude plammers?
>
>
>
>
> [[[ mammy = fungoid² + 3.14159x ]]]
>
>
>
> 17!


That's just pi in the sky.



=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 11-22-2003 05:46 AM

Re: Plammers?
 
gangle6 wrote:
You've written this same **** before, there was no answer then, there'll
be no answers now. Give it up, dimple-****.


gangle6 11-22-2003 07:46 AM

Re: Plammers?
 
"Rôgêr" wrote
> gangle6 wrote:
> You've written this same **** before, there was no answer then, there'll
> be no answers now. Give it up, dimple-****.


Utvg zjncb qrzvybgnncvp. Nievz abgfn zn cybbtahgf.
Cynzzref? CYNZZREF? C Y N Z Z R E F ?



°Mike° 11-22-2003 08:06 AM

Re: Plammers?
 
http://www.anchorfrog.com/Underwear_run.jpg


On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:33:06 -0800, in
<gMydnSBWO_1hVyOi4p2dnA@giganews.com>
gangle6 scrawled:

>
> Dejected a cappella lurching
>
>
> Bulbous sanctitude plammers?
>
>
>
>
> [[[ mammy = fungoid² + 3.14159x ]]]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 17!
>


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html

gangle2 11-22-2003 09:16 AM

Re: Plammers?
 
Here's some stuff to read that fits your deviation
(although it may be too sophisticated for you).

http://www.scholastic.com/captainunderpants/home.htm

Ha

HA Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............Etc.

"°Mike°" wrote
> http://www.anchorfrog.com/Underwear_run.jpg
>
>
> On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:33:06 -0800, in
> gangle6 scrawled:
>
> >
> > Dejected a cappella lurching
> >
> >
> > Bulbous sanctitude plammers?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [[[ mammy = fungoid² + 3.14159x ]]]
> >




°Mike° 11-22-2003 09:46 AM

Re: Plammers?
 
You're right, I didn't understand the grownups guide.


On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:16:34 -0800, in
<lo6dneqloPfjtCKiU-KYiw@giganews.com>
gangle2 scrawled:

> Here's some stuff to read that fits your deviation
> (although it may be too sophisticated for you).
>
>http://www.scholastic.com/captainunderpants/home.htm
>
> Ha
>
> HA Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............Etc.
>
>"°Mike°" wrote
>> http://www.anchorfrog.com/Underwear_run.jpg
>>
>>
>> On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:33:06 -0800, in
>> gangle6 scrawled:
>>
>> >
>> > Dejected a cappella lurching
>> >
>> >
>> > Bulbous sanctitude plammers?
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > [[[ mammy = fungoid² + 3.14159x ]]]
>> >

>


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.