Velocity Reviews

-   -   LG cdrw drive (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t185605-lg-cdrw-drive.html)

Martin Warwick 11-14-2003 03:53 PM

LG cdrw drive

I had Nero burning software with this drive but thought I would try Select
cd/dvd burner as advertised in Computer Active. 10 a bargain I thought.
When I loaded it will not burn. The support chap who was very helpful
discover that the drive was not compatible and I will have to wait two weeks
for a patch, maybe longer. So be thankful for what you have got, not all
supposed upgrades are worth it.

Graham 11-14-2003 05:33 PM

Re: LG cdrw drive

Everytime I migrate away from Nero I come back to it!

Gary G. Taylor 11-14-2003 10:03 PM

Re: LG cdrw drive

Martin Warwick wrote:

> I had Nero burning software with this drive but thought I would try Select
> cd/dvd burner as advertised in Computer Active. 10 a bargain I thought.
> When I loaded it will not burn. The support chap who was very helpful
> discover that the drive was not compatible and I will have to wait two
> weeks for a patch, maybe longer. So be thankful for what you have got, not
> all supposed upgrades are worth it.

Nero's the best writing program, hands down. Very little point in trying
anything else. What don't you like about Nero which would motivate you to
try another program?
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA