Velocity Reviews

-   -   Temporary internet files (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t185446-temporary-internet-files.html)

Craig richmond 11-12-2003 09:43 PM

Temporary internet files

The temporary internet files folder is 465 MB but I have deleted everything
in this folder and it still reckons its this big. Explorer is set to show
all files and hidden files. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Craig

Brian H¹© 11-12-2003 09:50 PM

Re: Temporary internet files

Craig richmond said:

> The temporary internet files folder is 465 MB but I have deleted everything
> in this folder and it still reckons its this big. Explorer is set to show
> all files and hidden files. Any ideas anyone?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Craig

Internet Options | General tab | Settings
Reduce the folder size from 465 to 80.

°Mike° 11-12-2003 10:09 PM

Re: Temporary internet files

What operating system?