Velocity Reviews

-   -   Photo help plse (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t185444-photo-help-plse.html)

bobby tupper 11-12-2003 09:27 PM

Photo help plse

I had a programme on my last machine that allowed me to (very easily) put
photos of different size shape etc . even different ones, on one sheet of
paper to maximize out put.
E.G save money.
I have lost it, and have googled, but as the original was on a magazine disc
it has got lost.
I would very much appreciate being pointed in the right direction.
regards.

philo 11-12-2003 09:44 PM

Re: Photo help plse

"bobby tupper" <welshwizard1111@aoll.org> wrote in message
> I had a programme on my last machine that allowed me to (very easily) put
> photos of different size shape etc . even different ones, on one sheet of
> paper to maximize out put.
> E.G save money.
> I have lost it, and have googled, but as the original was on a magazine

disc
> it has got lost.
> I would very much appreciate being pointed in the right direction.
> regards.

don't know what you had

but IrfanView is a good, free photo editor

°Mike° 11-12-2003 10:08 PM

Re: Photo help plse

IrfanView
http://www.irfanview.com/

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:27:45 +0000 (UTC), in
<bou8kg$q8u$1@hercules.btinternet.com>
bobby tupper scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance