Velocity Reviews

-   -   Search or Open$ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t184236-search-or-open.html)

Pesty Boy 10-29-2003 11:10 AM

Search or Open$

When I double-click on a drive icon in My Computer to open it, I get the "Search Results"
window instead, ready for a keyword. If I right click and choose "Open", it opens just
fine. I'm using XP Pro fresh install, with a few tweaks, nothing different from my usual
ones everytime I format and install. I can't really tell what I did wrong this time. Has
anyone had such experience, or knows how to fix this annoying problem and what may have
caused it?
Forever in your debt!