Velocity Reviews

-   -   matrix (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t184232-matrix.html)

Molecule 10-29-2003 06:44 PM

matrix

Does anyone know where I could find the matrix screensaver without
downloading spyware, viruses etc. ?
Thanks

°Mike° 10-29-2003 07:14 PM

Re: matrix

http://www.google.com/search?q=matrix+screensaver

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:44:05 -0000, in
<KTTnb.77$4Z6.57@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk>
Molecule scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Molecule 10-29-2003 07:30 PM

Re: matrix

Do you think I have not tried that?
I downloaded a few of those scrrensaver and they all all sort of crap
attached to them.

°Mike° 10-29-2003 07:42 PM

Re: matrix

I have an old version of a Matrix code emulator
screensaver. It's a 232Kb *.scr file. It's nothing
fancy, and like I said, it's old. I could upload
it (zipped) to web space, if you like?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:30:39 -0000, in
<qzUnb.10$sa7.8@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk>
Molecule scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Boomer 10-29-2003 07:44 PM

Re: matrix

"Molecule" <never@home.cool> wrote in news:qzUnb.10$sa7.8@news-
binary.blueyonder.co.uk:

> Do you think I have not tried that?
> I downloaded a few of those scrrensaver and they all all sort of crap
> attached to them.

Tried what?
Who are you talking to?

Please include part of the other persons message so some people can
follow the discussion.

Thanks :)

Molecule 10-29-2003 08:31 PM

Re: matrix

I have an old version of a Matrix code emulator
screensaver. It's a 232Kb *.scr file. It's nothing
fancy, and like I said, it's old. I could upload
it (zipped) to web space, if you like?

Thanks, decided to just forget about it after I got another spyware
installed.

SgtMinor 10-29-2003 08:37 PM

Re: matrix

Molecule wrote:

> Do you think I have not tried that?
> I downloaded a few of those scrrensaver and they all all sort of crap
> attached to them.

Even this one from CNET?
http://earthlink.com.com/3000-2390-10235900.html

slumpy 10-29-2003 08:41 PM

Re: matrix

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Molecule continued:

> Do you think I have not tried that?
> I downloaded a few of those scrrensaver and they all all sort of crap
> attached to them.

Well they /are/ promotional items, hardly unexpected to find they have
something sinister inside.
--
slumpy
no more

°Mike° 10-29-2003 09:01 PM

Re: matrix

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:31:25 -0000, in
<lsVnb.69$uj7.54@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk>
Molecule scrawled:

>Thanks, decided to just forget about it after I got another spyware
>installed.

This one does NOT have spyware:

Matrix Code Emulator screensaver
http://www.chaossoft.com/matrix.shtml