Velocity Reviews

-   -   Installing Win98 on Multi-Boot (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t183739-installing-win98-on-multi-boot.html)

Harrison 10-24-2003 02:34 AM

Re: Installing Win98 on Multi-Boot

If the NT drive is formatted with NTFS, you'll have to use
non-destructive partitioning software to create a partition for 98SE
from the free space on the NT drive.
Partition magic is good. Google search for others.
Also, if you're dual booting, a new installation in this order is
going to be difficult. Usually, it's best to install 98 first, then
NT.
It can be done, but you need to research and plan it properly.

Just out of curiosity, why do you need a backup before formatting and
installing 98 again?