Velocity Reviews

-   -   MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL CONCORD, CA PHOTOS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t182492-mt-diablo-high-school-concord-ca-photos.html)

MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL PHOTOS 10-09-2003 10:57 PM

http://community.webshots.com/album/93879122hSGDHz

From: Steve Grauman (oneactor1@aol.com)
Subject: Re: MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL CONCORD, CA PHOTOS

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.audio.car
Date: 2003-10-08 22:42:16 PST

What about Monte Vista or San Ramon High?

1. it's diablo's 100th. birthday.

2.the fire took place on diablo's 100th. birthday.

3. this is posted in many groups because many kids back then
post and read usenet went to diablo.

4. not many old and new photos of diablo on the web and
if you have any photos of diablo high pls. email then
to me and i will put them in the album. thanks.

5. email me for more or all the photos i have of diablo high.

Gary G. Taylor 10-10-2003 01:46 AM

Re: MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL CONCORD, CA PHOTOS

Troll bait.
Posted through Google Groups from an AOL account?
Intentional.

leftnutrzr 10-10-2003 03:11 AM

"Gary G. Taylor" <knotgary@knotcdfound.org> wrote in message
news:mcohb.10827$AC3.1607@newssvr27.news.prodigy.c om...
> Troll bait.
> Posted through Google Groups from an AOL account?
> Intentional.

where the hell is dahbie when ya need him
damn AOLer's think they own the net

Brian H 10-10-2003 03:14 AM

leftnutrzr said:

> "Gary G. Taylor" <knotgary@knotcdfound.org> wrote in message
> news:mcohb.10827$AC3.1607@newssvr27.news.prodigy.c om...
>> Troll bait.
>> Posted through Google Groups from an AOL account?
>> Intentional.
>>

> where the hell is dahbie when ya need him
> damn AOLer's think they own the net

You mean they don't?
Who the hell does then?

Robert de Brus 10-10-2003 03:30 AM

Re: MT. DIABLO HIGH SCHOOL CONCORD, CA PHOTOS

In news:puphb.9326$RU4.88610@newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net,
Brian H <no.spam@this.addy.ta> typed
|| leftnutrzr said:
||| "Gary G. Taylor" <knotgary@knotcdfound.org> wrote in message
||| news:mcohb.10827$AC3.1607@newssvr27.news.prodigy.c om...
||| where the hell is dahbie when ya need him
||| damn AOLer's think they own the net
|| You mean they don't?
|| Who the hell does then?

people like yourself, of course...