Velocity Reviews

-   -   computor shut down (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t182389-computor-shut-down.html)

wsnyder 10-08-2003 07:11 PM

computor shut down

computer does not shut down when I use mouse . Monitor and power button go
out. But 10 or so minutes later the monitor comes back on filled with
orange vertical lines. Any suggestions?

Bill Snyder bsnyder-39@excite.com

Harrison 10-08-2003 07:34 PM

Re: computor shut down

Windows ME?

Boomer 10-08-2003 08:01 PM

Re: computor shut down

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Harrison 10-08-2003 08:10 PM

Re: computor shut down

You should post that one ten times a day!

Boomer 10-08-2003 08:12 PM

Re: computor shut down

Harrison wrote:

> You should post that one ten times a day!

LOL.
More than ten times maybe. ;o)