Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to write data files to dvd (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t182082-how-to-write-data-files-to-dvd.html)

Jay Wilson 10-05-2003 12:04 AM

How to write data files to dvd

Hello,
I've got a two year old Sony PCV RX580 computer, running XP home, with a
dvd-rw drive (properties say a pioneer dvr 103).
I've got programs to make DVDs but I can't figure out how to use dvds for
data backup and storage. All the help files tell me is how to make video
dvds...
If I put a blank dvd disk in, then try to copy data files to it, it tells me
that I need to use a cd. Any Ideas?
Thanks,
Jay

Harrison 10-05-2003 12:15 AM