Velocity Reviews

-   -   change name (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t181955-change-name.html)

Alan Outen 10-03-2003 03:10 PM

change name

when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt wrong.
How can I change this.

Trent C 10-03-2003 03:12 PM

Re: change name

Tools - Accounts - Properties

yellow submarine 10-03-2003 03:13 PM

Re: change name

We all know that Alan Outen (ao006f5502@blueyonder.co.uk) screamed at
the top of his lungs:
> when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt
> wrong. How can I change this.

In OE6, go tools-->accounts-->mail-->click on the account you're using-->
properties--> then change your name.

--
Do the Dew - Dewman
has been changed to

DUH

Tina - AffordableHOST.com 10-03-2003 03:49 PM

Re: change name

"Alan Outen" <ao006f5502@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt wrong.
> How can I change this.

Talk to your local clerk's office. Its like $10 to file the paperwork and
then another $10 if you want an updated birth certificate.

--Tina

yellow submarineİ 10-03-2003 05:13 PM

Re: change name

While in the shower, Tina - AffordableHOST.com
(tina@affordablehost.com) sang:
> "Alan Outen" <ao006f5502@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt
>> wrong. How can I change this.

> Talk to your local clerk's office. Its like $10 to file the
> paperwork and then another $10 if you want an updated birth
> certificate.
>
> --Tina

soooo funny

Sarah Alawami 10-04-2003 10:44 PM

Re: change name

In news:vjgfb.2520$N3.1900@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk,
Alan Outen <ao006f5502@blueyonder.co.uk> decided to type the following
message
> when I go to outlook express to read my mail ect, my name is spelt
> wrong. How can I change this.

Hi. Go to the account and type in the name you want. good luck.