Velocity Reviews

-   -   Drivers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t181710-drivers.html)

Phil B 09-30-2003 11:12 PM

Drivers

I'm using an alcatel usb speedtouch modem and would like to no which driver
I have installed at the moment? how do I find this out as there is an
updated driver V 2.0.1 but I'm not sure if I have it? or need it?

--
Every time I learn something new it pushes some of the old stuff out of my
brain !!!

Phil.

°Mike° 09-30-2003 11:24 PM

Re: Drivers

Aida32
http://www.aida32.hu/aida32.php

Devices / Windows Devices / Modem

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 00:12:50 +0100, in
<bld2lv$6m9$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>
Phil B scrawled:

>I'm using an alcatel usb speedtouch modem and would like to no which driver
>I have installed at the moment? how do I find this out as there is an
>updated driver V 2.0.1 but I'm not sure if I have it? or need it?

--
Basic computer maintenance