Velocity Reviews

-   -   Another example of Herm's positive reinforcement technique (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t181649-another-example-of-herms-positive-reinforcement-technique.html)

john p. 09-30-2003 02:00 PM

Another example of Herm's positive reinforcement technique

From a New York Post article about Curtis Martin's offer to give up
some of his playing time to Lamont Jordan:

-Quote-

Edwards, when apprised of Martin's stance, said: "...That's Curtis.
He's a team guy. I wish we had a lot of guys like that. We'd be all
right."

-End Quote-

Way to trash the rest of your team, Coach, and deflect (again)
responsibility from yourself to your players.

--
john p.