Velocity Reviews

-   -   Booting from SCSI Drive (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t181592-booting-from-scsi-drive.html)

Nokia 09-29-2003 06:29 PM

Booting from SCSI Drive

Hello,

I am trying to reinstall Win 2000 on my PC. The PC has a 10 Gig SCSI
HDD. The part of the Windows installation where all the files get
copied over seems to work fine. However, when I reboot after it says
'file copying is done, please remove any floppies and restart', it
cannot find the boot device.

In the BIOS, I have set the boot order to boot 1st from SCSI, yet it
still fails. There are no other drives, only floppy and CD.

Can someone please tell me how I get it to boot from the SCSI device?

Thanks

°Mike° 09-29-2003 07:00 PM

Re: Booting from SCSI Drive

SCSI Setup & Basic SCSI Troubleshooting in Windows

Troubleshooting SCSI Device Problems
http://www.globalvillage.net/Trouble...evice_prob.htm

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:29:56 +0000 (UTC), in
<50ugnvcgpblnhqrld59rpgr39igo1gogbe@4ax.com>
Nokia scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance