Velocity Reviews

-   -   Content Advisor (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t181366-content-advisor.html)

PuppyKatt 09-27-2003 01:30 AM

Content Advisor

I know that this has been asked a zillion times, but I now need to ask.
What must I do in the registry in order to remove my forgotten password
in Content Advisor, so that I can reset it? I need to activate it, but
cannot because I have forgotten the password. Thanks for your patience.

Brian H 09-27-2003 01:52 AM

Re: Content Advisor

PuppyKatt said:

> I know that this has been asked a zillion times, but I now need to ask.
> What must I do in the registry in order to remove my forgotten password
> in Content Advisor, so that I can reset it? I need to activate it, but
> cannot because I have forgotten the password. Thanks for your patience.

Check your e-mail ;-)

Mike 09-27-2003 01:55 AM

Re: Content Advisor

Delete 'Key' from:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Policies\Ratings

Then go to the Content tab of Internet Options, and click 'Disable'.
Click OK, but do NOT enter a password.

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:30:47 -0500, in
<R%5db.1923$uz1.2980@news1.mts.net>
PuppyKatt scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

PuppyKatt 09-27-2003 03:52 AM

Re: Content Advisor

Brian H wrote:
>> PuppyKatt said:
>>
>>> I know that this has been asked a zillion times, but I now need to
>>> ask. What must I do in the registry in order to remove my forgotten
>>> password in Content Advisor, so that I can reset it? I need to
>>> activate it, but cannot because I have forgotten the password.
>>> Thanks for your patience.

>> Check your e-mail ;-)

Thank you very much, Brian; got it. :-)

Brian H 09-27-2003 04:07 AM

Re: Content Advisor

PuppyKatt said:

> Brian H wrote:

>>> Check your e-mail ;-)

> Thank you very much, Brian; got it. :-)

No problemo

Juan Prez 09-27-2003 05:39 AM

Re: Content Advisor

Jesus H., Brian H, don't you want to enlighten the rest of us igrant
pillocks who may be able to learn from your store of knowledge? ;o)